Canadian Partnership for Children’s Health and Environment (CPCHE) Resources
Radon: What Can You Do (fact sheet for child care professionals)
(for radon levels below the guideline)
(for radon levels above the guideline)
Health Canada Publications
Radon: Is it in Your Home? A guide to protecting your family from radon in your home.
Radon: Is it in Your Home? Information for Health Professionals
A guide to help health professionals answer their patients questions about radon.
Radon – Another Reason to Quit
A factsheet about the increased risk for smokers who are also exposed to radon gas and actions that can be taken to reduce the risk.
Guide for Radon Measurements in Public Buildings (Schools, Hospitals, Care Facilities, Detention Centres)
Reducing Radon Levels in Existing Homes: A Canadian Guide for Professional Contractors. A guide to provide professional building contractors with information on radon mitigation techniques.
- Radon: Is It In Your Home?
- Government of Canada Radon Guideline
- Radon: Frequently Asked Questions
- Canadians are playing radon roulette
- Call for mandatory action on radon
Links to learn more
- Health Canada and Santé Canada
- Take Action on Radon
- CAREX Canada
- Canadian Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (CARST)
- Canadian National Radon Proficiency Program (C-NRPP)
- Reduce Radon